Skip to Content

Backyard Hen Licensing

Updated: Jun 15, 2023

Every resident of the Town of Minto wishing to keep backyard hens must first apply to the Town prior to obtaining them and must renew the license on an annual basis.

A Hen Licence Application can be submitted to the Town office along with payment. For more information, you can refer to the Town of Minto's Exotic Animal Bylaw or call the Town office 519.338.2511.

Name of Registered Owner
Property Information
Your browser does not support the Signature field